UV-C Ceiling Mounted Disinfection Upper Air
As part of the Philips UV-C disinfection upper air device series, Philips UV-C disinfection upper air ceiling mounted is designed to be installed on false ceilings for the disinfection of air in a wide range of applications.
As part of the Philips UV-C disinfection upper air device series, Philips UV-C disinfection upper air ceiling mounted is designed to be installed on false ceilings for the disinfection of air in a wide range of applications. Optimized for low ceiling heights, the UV-C rays are distributed at device level and above. The beam of UV-C rays is controlled by specific reflectors and the louvre design. This allows for the disinfection of the air in a space, while ensuring that day-to-day business activities can continue underneath the area where the device is active.
- Allows quiet disinfection of air while business activity continues underneath the device’s level.
- Inactivates 99.9% of virus Coliphage φX174 in air within 10 minutes in a room with sufficient air circulation.
- Uses Philips UV-C lamps and drivers.
- Environmentally friendly – no ozone emissions during or after use.
- Philips PL-S TUV lamp included: 4x9W.
- Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C).
- Louvres and reflector control the distribution of UV-C at the device level and above, where people are not usually present.
- Surface mounted on false ceiling.
- Complies with IEC 62471 standard for photobiological safety
- Food outlets