Philips UV-C Double Batten
$85 – $93
The UV-C batten is designed for the disinfection of surfaces and is suitable for a wide range of applications. The UV-C batten provides universal UV-C irradiance with homogenous distribution. Its disinfection capability is based on wattage used and a specific exposure time for a given distance from that surface. No person should be present at the time of usage, due to high risk of harm to eyes and skin. The performance is enhanced by a highly-reflective and durable aluminum body, which improves its efficacy even further and directs the UV-C light to the to-be-irradiated surfaces. The lamp holders and end caps are protected against UV-C thanks to dedicated shielding. There is a 1- and 2-lamp version available, for both the bare batten and reflector batten. This offers even a greater flexibility.
- UV-C effectively inactivates many viruses and germs on directly irradiated surfaces(1). Moreover, in laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time of 6 seconds.
- Proven, effective disinfection over the useful long lifetime of lamp and luminaire.
- Environmentally friendly – no ozone emissions during or after use.
- Combined with safeguards such as controlled-access devices, it is used safely.
- Can be used in numerous application
- Lamp configurations possible: 1-lamp or 2-lamps version.
- Available with or without reflectors.
- Philips T8 TUV lamp included: 36W.
- Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UVC).
- High reflective aluminum housing for better reflectivity and performance.
- Various mounting option
- Complies with all applicable regulations and standards
- Retail: Keep shopping carts, shelves and counters free from contamination
- Schools: Disinfect classroom walls, floors, desks and surfaces
- Banking: Disinfect counters, cash machines and work surfaces
- Food outlets: Eliminate bacteria on preparation surfaces and equipment
- Hair and beauty salons: Disinfect client rooms, operating floor, mirrors, chairs surfaces, and other sensitive areas
- Offices: Neutralize work rooms, meeting spaces and corridors
- Hospitality: Disinfect guest rooms, reception areas and health facilities
- Washrooms: Disinfect vanity units, basins and mirrors